- Make personal responsibility a necessity in your life; start by caring for yourself
and your birth family.
- Always put love of people, starting with yourself, before love of material possessions.
- Recognize that you have the power and knowledge within you to make your life better.
Stop pride from limiting personal or spiritual growth.
- Always ask questions, no matter how stupid you, or others, think they may be.
- Practice Mindfulness:
- Value love, peace, and harmony, among all living things, every day.
- Think about the consequences to others and yourself before you speak; choose your
- Think about the consequences to yourself and the world before you act; know that
your actions can affect people you do not even know.
- Always love all living beings without remorse; act through love and not anger. Give
more than you take; lend a hand to lift other people up.
- Help as many people as you can throughout your life to nourish the spirit in all
- In times of need, first help people who wish to help themselves; help all people
if time and finances permit you to do so. Do not enable destructive people to hurt
themselves and others by helping them repeatedly as they continue to destroy themselves
- In times of loss or trouble always look for the lesson that can be learned.
- Be prepared to see opportunities for personal growth; take them and put your fear
aside. Opportunities for growth that create the most fear are the ones that offer
the most positive growth; they always nourish your spirit the most.
- Assure that the world is a better place before you pass on.
- Remember, there are always spirit guides to help you choose the most positive ways
to help yourself and others. To tap into this knowledge, focus on your heart with
good intentions for all living beings. Offer love, peace and harmony to everyone